Job Opportunities & Internships
All job positions with the Orlando Predators are posted on our Employment Board.
The Orlando Predators offer internship opportunities in a number of areas. The Predators Internship Program exposes interns to practical job experiences of a career in professional sports. The program provides the necessary training opportunities to bridge the gap between college and the work place. The Predators seek conscientious, dedicated, career oriented individuals who like to work and learn. Staff assistants are valued in the organization’s day-to-day operations and the rewards are mutual. Hours, duties and length of the staff assistant vary among departments. Additional information regarding the staff assistant program is discussed in greater detail with those apprentices who are in final consideration for a position.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for all available internship opportunities.
Current Job Opening
Sales Representative – Commission Only
The Orlando Predators are looking for 4 full-time Sales Representatives with professional sport sales experience to join its expanding sales team. This is a work-from-home opportunity and available to any qualified US-sales person. If you are an ambitious, driven individual who can develop new business as well as service existing clients’ requirements, then we want to hear from you.
As a Sales Representative, your responsibility will be to ensure personal monthly and annual sales targets are achieved and exceeded by utilizing your account management, new business development and sales skills.
• Ensure monthly and annual sales budget is achieved by targeting clients in your area.
• Maximize opportunities afforded by the Predators’ existing clients.
• Develop new business and increase spend by all new and existing clients, in line with targets.
• Represent Predators’ values in all dealings with Clients, Suppliers and Colleagues.
• Must be able to demonstrate and uphold our Company Values: Respect, Understanding, Creativity and Professionalism.
• Responding to proposal requests in adherence with company procedures.
• Use company CRM systems in line with procedure.
• New business development, from established clients in the US; generated leads, referrals or own knowledge base.
• Maintain and develop relationships with existing company clients by providing outstanding service and support.
• Work to reach monthly KPIs to ensure monthly and annual sales targets are achieved.
• Ensuring sufficient and relevant information for each contract is passed to the General Manager to agreed standards.
• Working with wider team to resolve problem orders.
• Identify prospects and pass leads to the Predators where appropriate.
Salary & Benefits: This is a Commission-Only position with a competitive commission structure.
• Minimum 2 years’ demonstrable sales success within Sports.
• Ability to communicate via telephone and email.
• Presentable and confident in face-to-face meetings.
• Able to build rapport quickly over phone or face to face.
• Strong networking skills.
• Motivated self-starter.